27 Jan Date & Peanut Chicken Wings
Date & Peanut Chicken Wings
A pleasant, mild blend of peanut and curry flavor sweetened with dates. It’s the perfect wing recipe for a party or game day!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 cup soy sauce (only use to marinate the wings)
- 3/4 cup Dateables Date & Peanut Spread
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2-1/2 pounds disjointed chicken wings
- Shortening for frying
- Cut the chicken wings into three sections; discard chicken wing tips. Place wings in 1 cup soy sauce to marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove wings from the soy sauce and let them drain. Discard the soy sauce. Pat wings with a paper towel to fully dry.
- Combine the Dateables Date & Peanut Spread, 1/4 cup soy sauce, canola oil, garlic and curry powder together and set aside.
To fry the wings
- Fill a large pot with 3 inches of peanut oil for frying.
- Once the temperature of shortening reaches 375°F, place the wings and fry for 8 to 10 minutes until the internal temperature of the wings reaches 165°F.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Once you drain the chicken wings, place in a large bowl.
- Warm the sauce before pouring over the wings and toss until fully coated.
- Serve immediately.
©Copyright Fate Foods LLC. All Rights Reserved.