20 Oct Soft Date & Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a great flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire.
Soft Date & Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 35 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dateables Date & Peanut Spread
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped date pieces
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, coconut oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add the Dateables Date & Peanut Spread and cream some more.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats. Then, mix in pecans and chopped date pieces.
- Cover and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- Scoop the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
©Copyright Fate Foods LLC. All Rights Reserved.