27 Jan Overnight Oat Porridge
Overnight Oat Porridge
Overnight oats may offer even more benefits than cooked oatmeal. Oats are loaded with fiber, protein, magnesium, potassium and omega 3 fatty acids.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Refrigerated time: 4 to 8 hours
Yield: 2 servings
- 1-1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shaved coconut
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Dateables Date & Cinnamon Spread, warm
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- Orange and granola for serving
- Measure the oats, chia seeds and coconut into a large bowl. Peel the orange and chop it into small pieces.
- Add the orange, Dateables Date & Cinnamon Spread and coconut and almond milk to the bowl and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with food film and place in the fridge for at least four hours, or overnight.
- Once the porridge is done, divide it into two bowls and top with more orange and some granola. Serve and enjoy!
Chef Secret: Season fruits such as berries can be used in place of oranges
Notes: Vegan, Gluten Free
©Copyright Fate Foods LLC. All Rights Reserved.